Pay Your Bill

Capital Credits

Capital Credit Heir Form

Complete the Heir form for deceased member accounts or reassignments of capital credits. This form along with a copy of the death certificate must be returned to the office.

If you are requesting a check rewrite the original check should be voided and returned to the office at:

426 N 9th St

Gladstone, MI 49837.

Please contact us with questions at 800-562-0950.

What are Capital Credits?

For information on what Capital Credits are, click on the link.

Do I claim Capital Credits on my taxes?

If you are wondering about income tax issues and capital credits, the only time you have to claim capital credits as income is when the check that you receive (not the allocation) includes charges that you claimed as tax deductible for your business or farm. For example, if you claimed 50% of your electric bill as a tax deduction in the year(s) retired, then 50% of your refund is taxable.

Unclaimed Capital Credits

We need your help! As part of the retirement process, a portion of capital credits are unclaimed because we are unable to locate certain members. We have listed the names of members who are entitled to capital credits. Please review the list in case you recognize your name or the name of someone you know.

Please click here to view the list. Please contact us with questions at 800-562-0950.